Fab-Tec has an immediate opening for a Press Brake Operator at our Dallas and Kings Mountain, NC facilities. This position is full-time with benefits.
Fab-Tec Inc is a metal fabrication company with over 20 years of experience, serving manufacturers and industrial clients throughout the U.S. We strive as a company to give our customers great quality, excellent customer service, and short turnaround times. We want to make a positive impact on the lives of our customers, our vendors, and most of all our employees.
Press Brake Operator Job Summary:
Looking for someone who is proficient in reading blueprints while being able to set up and run press brakes used to bend metal for use in fabricated assemblies. We need to add to our strong group of team members, and we are looking for those with strong personal core values that align with those of our company.
- Set up and operate press brake for established work.
- Load, install and correctly set up the tools required.
- Check parts to ensure they meet blueprint specifications using proper gauges.
- Fill out job traveler, time sheets, inspection documents and any other paperwork associated with part.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and work order instructions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of machine programming
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Basic math skills
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment to meet team expectations
- Must own tools for daily task, micrometers, calipers, edge finders, etc. (Preferred)
High School or equivalent (preferred)
May submit a resume online or apply in person at 3626 Dallas High Shoals Hwy., Dallas, NC 28034
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour (DOE)
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance, Paid time off, and Referral program.