Fab-Tec, Inc. of Dallas, NC is currently hiring for workers at its Gaston County facilities in North Carolina. Machine operator jobs and other positions are currently available.
CNC Machine Operator
The primary role of our CNC Machinist will be taking customer drawings and other relevant information into consideration while creating CNC programs in a timely fashion to meet the customers’ requirements according to established procedures.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- Must be proficient with GibbsCam or other programming software
- Machining experience on Horizontal CNC mills
- Fundamental understanding of all facets of the manufacturing processes
- Maintains safety and environmental awareness at all times
- Understands importance of high quality product without compromising production
- Planning and tracking project timeliness
- Must demonstrate an ability to communicate with all areas of the company, including but not
- limited to Management, Safety, Quality and Engineering.
- Must demonstrate internal customer service in support of shop floor team members by providing a complete, thorough and stable process to manufacture components
- Continually searching for ways to improve existing processes
- Must have a solid working knowledge of cutting tools
- Must demonstrate a willingness to adjust priorities to accommodate changing requirements.
More Jobs at Our Gaston County Production Facilities
- CNC Machine Operators
- Powder-Coat Painters
- Parts Assemblers
Some machine operator jobs or skilled positions, such as welding, require advanced training or experience. Fab-Tec will provide training for other positions that require no experience.
Click here to apply online. No phone calls or on-site applications, please.
Fab-Tec is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fab-Tec, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. All employees are required to pass a criminal background check and drug screen prior to beginning work.